Position: Part-Time Accounting Clerk
Mississauga Christian Academy (MCA) is a vibrant co-educational private Christian school in Mississauga, Ontario, with 165 students in our K-8 program.
Over the past 40 years, we aim to utilize the finest educational resources and attract passionate educators and team members to help us achieve our pursuit of academic excellence and character/leadership development while faithfully sharing the gospel. Our vision is to partner with and support families in preparing their children for success.
MCA is seeking an energetic Part-Time Accounting Clerk. Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
This position reports to the Accounting Manager and has the following Responsibilities/Duties:
- 1.Enters vendor invoices and Expense Reports daily in Quick Books
- 2.Prepares weekly cheque run
- 3.File paid vendor invoices
- 4.Handle Petty Cash distribution to staff and request monthly reimbursement
- 5.Liaise with vendors
- 1.Prepare weekly & monthly billings for current and new students
- 2.Set up memorized transactions
- 3.Set up and process EFT payments
- 4.Assist with annual audit
- 5.Prepares bank deposit
- 6.Any other duties as directed by the Accounting Manager
- 1.Preferably a college diploma or currently pursuing accounting courses.
(Ideal for a university or college student)
- 2.Two to three years’ accounting & Quick Books experience preferred.
- 3.Strong verbal and communication skills are required.
- 4.Ability to work independently to meet deadlines.
- 5.Experience with Excel is essential.
- This job involves the normal range of movement for office and clerical positions, including sitting, standing and keyboarding.
- Work is performed in a standard office environment.